Portfolio Recovery Associates - Stop calling us
Portfolio recovery keeps calling us for our son who does not owe them or anyone money.Our son only attends school and has never purchased a car or gotten a credit card.
He has verified with them his date of birth and social which is different from the person they are looking for. The calls will stop for a while and then some other employee of the place starts calling again. They act like we are lying to them. This is harassment and we want it to stop!!
Figure out the right person you're looking for and leave us alone.
David, Patricia and Ryan L.Thompson
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."
- "To Whom It May Concern I would like to seek your assistance to investigate a spam mail i had received where pictures of my family were send to me from an..."