Portfolio Recovery Associates - Stop calling us
Portfolio recovery keeps calling us for our son who does not owe them or anyone money.Our son only attends school and has never purchased a car or gotten a credit card.
He has verified with them his date of birth and social which is different from the person they are looking for. The calls will stop for a while and then some other employee of the place starts calling again. They act like we are lying to them. This is harassment and we want it to stop!!
Figure out the right person you're looking for and leave us alone.
David, Patricia and Ryan L.Thompson1190c815 review #452623
You may also like
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "here's the scenario im the one who's the owner for the 2 bench polo shirts now my wife sent to my cousin so that my cousin sent to my friend..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."