Portfolio Recovery Associates - Stop calling us
Portfolio recovery keeps calling us for our son who does not owe them or anyone money.Our son only attends school and has never purchased a car or gotten a credit card.
He has verified with them his date of birth and social which is different from the person they are looking for. The calls will stop for a while and then some other employee of the place starts calling again. They act like we are lying to them. This is harassment and we want it to stop!!
Figure out the right person you're looking for and leave us alone.
David, Patricia and Ryan L.Thompson
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment..."
- "Cheeecake factory is my favorite restaurant,one of the dishes i order is the cobb salad, today i brought my grandson in he was hot and uncomfortable so after dining in..."
- "I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am..."