Portfolio Recovery Associates - Stop calling us
Portfolio recovery keeps calling us for our son who does not owe them or anyone money.Our son only attends school and has never purchased a car or gotten a credit card.
He has verified with them his date of birth and social which is different from the person they are looking for. The calls will stop for a while and then some other employee of the place starts calling again. They act like we are lying to them. This is harassment and we want it to stop!!
Figure out the right person you're looking for and leave us alone.
David, Patricia and Ryan L.Thompson
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."