PRA file a lawsuit suit against me for $600.00.A couple months later a got a letter from them stating the law suit was cancelled.

Again they did something that they were not suppose to do and had to cancel the lawsuit. They are nothing but a bunch of scumbags who leach off victims who are unfortunate. I have never heard of a company taking someone to court for a bill for $600.00. Collections yes, but not court.

When I called to have them send my documentation of payment arrangements they refuse to send it unless I gave them my bank account number.

I told them *** to the no.You are not getting my bank information.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of portfolio recovery associates debt collection. Portfolio Recovery Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portfolio recovery associates debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Portfolio Recovery Associates.

Had an Experience with Portfolio Recovery Associates?

Comments